The FAQ in ArchiCAD.

The FAQ in ArchiCAD.
Who has not asked, hey Why not appear fills on the Floor?,where downloaded ArchiCAD, Why appear transparent elements in 3d view?, etc ....

If you take time using ArchiCAD you know many of the questions that make you, but if you start just need to find patience in friends.

This is a list of questions that have gathered and which have often read and discussed.

The intention is to support a questionnaire to all starting in this program.

If you know otherwise I would know for inclusion, if in doubt this is the time to type them ....

We try to answer them in detail

1.- Where I can find ArchiCAD?
2. Why can not properly represent the elements on the floor??
3. Why the elements appear transparent in the 3d view?
4. Why ArchiCAD gets slow?
5. Why I can not install ArchiCAD or Addons?
6. How do I add libraries to ArchiCAD?
7. How do I modify the properties of an object library?
8.  How I built a stair in ArchiCAD?
9. Why is black windows when using Cinerender?
10. How do I export a drawing of ArchiCAD to Autocad?
11. How can I work with TeamWork?
12. How can I make a library object?
13. How can I change a file from one version to another?
14. How do I generate a drawing exploded as Revit?
15. Where and how to install MEP?
16.-How I can open multiple projects in ArchiCAD?
17. Why Mechanical objects like toilet, showers, etc. are blocked?
18.-How i draw  floor plan landscape?
19. Why not accessories appear?
20.-How do I insert a project in another?
21. Why there are no items in the 3d view?

Comentarios